Wednesday, September 2, 2009

When I sit down to write, I tend to curl up in the corner of the sofa with pen in hand, soft pillows behind me and get comfortable. I prefer to read novels filled with suspense, romance and laughter; writing comes as somewhat of a challenge. My home is filled with beautiful displays of wildlife, and in those items I find inspiration. Many may think it strange, but to me, it is the beauty of earth and life that helps me to focus on the task at hand. When I'm not writing, I find myself in awe of the nature we have brought into our home and wish for the perfect wooded area to sit, relax and enjoy the fresh air and scent of cedar trees, the chilling yet beautiful sound of the howl of coyotes and the spine-tingling gobble of a great big Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment